Make a donation
There are many ways in which you can donate to Kirkwood in order to support our work.
- donate to us via this website. SImply click the "Make a Donation" link at the top of this page
- Take part in one of our Events or Campaigns
- Organise your own event in aid of the Hospice
- Join our Lottery, for only £1 per week. Join online via our Lottery page (coming soon), or by calling us on 01484-557913
- Donate stock, or shop in one of our Hospice shops, throughout the region
- Join our "Friends of Kirkwood" scheme via this site
- Apply to volunteer, perhaps for a couple of hours, perhaps a day, or even longer if you have the time. Visit the volunteering page of this website
No matter how you choose to support us, every penny donated in Kirklees, stays in Kirklees, supporting patients and their families throughout the region.
If you are a tax payer and would like the Hospice to be able to claim an extra 25% on your donation (and all future donations) from the Government via the Gift Aid scheme, please download our Gift Aid form by clicking below and return it to Emily Kennedy in Fundraising at the Hospice. Thank you.
Click Here To Download - Gift Aid Form