Name: Cuppa for Kirkwood
Location: Anywhere you like!
Cuppa for Kirkwood
Bring your friends, family or colleagues together this September to host a small event that will make a massive difference for hundreds of families in your local community.
What is Cuppa for Kirkwood?
It’s a really simple idea – host a coffee morning or afternoon tea party for your friends, family or work colleagues in aid of Kirkwood. As well as having a great time, you'll be doing something amazing for people in your local community, helping us to provide vital care for anyone affected by a life limiting illness in Kirklees.
Whether you put on a coffee morning for a few friends or organise a lavish afternoon tea with lashings of jam and clotted cream, your event will help to make a huge difference.
Your event can take place anytime in September and you can host it anywhere you like. In the back garden with friends and family, in the local church hall or even in the office (you might want to check with your boss first!).
How can I get involved?
It's really easy to take part in Cuppa for Kirkwood. Here's what you need to do:
- Pick any day of your choice during the month of September (or more than one!)
- Request your free Cuppa for Kirkwood pack from us (please let us know the following information so we can send you your free pack: name, address, email address, contact number)
- We will send you your pack, filled with all the fun tools and ideas you'll need to host your own event!
Here's what you'll find inside your Cuppa for Kirkwood pack:
- Posters to promote your event
- Delicious cake recipes from Kirkwood's Head Chef, Matthew Horsfield
- Cuppa for Kirkwood cake toppers
- A collection box
Request your pack today!
Request your free Cuppa for Kirkwood pack and receive it in plenty of time to host your event this September!
Did you know...
In Kirklees, Kirkwood Hospice is the only charity whose nurses provide specialist palliative care for people in their own homes.
No matter how much your event raises, it will make a real difference to our patients and their families. Here's how your donation could help...
£20... could fund a patient's meals for a whole day.
£100... could fund a counselling session with the Family Care Team.
£220... could fund a visit from the Kirkwood Community Palliative Care Team.
- Cuppa for Kirkwood Facebook Banner
- Cuppa for Kirkwood Twitter Banner
- Cuppa for Kirkwood Logo
- Cuppa for Kirkwood Cake Quiz - Instructions and Answers
- Tips on promoting your event on social media
- Cuppa for Kirkwood Bunting on A4
- Cuppa for Kirkwood Bunting on A3
- Cuppa for Kirkwood Social Media Image
- 'I'm hosting a Cuppa for Kirkwood' Social Media Image
Need clinical advice?
Call our advice line on: