Kirkwood Hospice’s Lottery gives you the opportunity to win £1,000 in cash prizes every single week, including a jackpot prize of £750.
Costing just £1 to play, you are over 32,000 times more likely to win a cash prize with Kirkwood than to hit the National Lottery jackpot!
But the Kirkwood Hospice Lottery is not simply about boosting players’ bank balances. All of the money it raises helps to fund care and support for the patients, relatives and friends the Hospice helps each year.
So why not sign up and support the valuable work of Kirkwood today?
Have you ever thought about gifting a Lottery Membership to someone special? Why not give a Lottery Membership as a gift!
With a prize pot of £1,000 each week and a first prize of £750, it's the perfect way to show your support for Kirkwood.
This year's Lottery gifts range from £5 to £52 respectively. For any £5 gifts we will send a gift card to you or directly to the person you are buying it for.
Please download and complete the Lottery Membership Form below to give as a gift today!
The Kirkwood Hospice Lottery is registered with the Gambling Commission (click here to visit the Gambling Commission website) under the terms and conditions of the Gambling Act 2005.
Licence Number: 000-030439-N-311653-009
Promoter: Kirkwood Hospice, 21 Albany Road, Dalton, Huddersfield, HD5 9UY
Responsible Person: Dawn Walker
- Lottery Results - 18th January 2019
- Lottery Results - 11th January 2019
- Lottery Results - 4th January 2019
- Lottery Results - 28th December 2018
- Superdraw Results - 21st December 2018
- Lottery Results - 14th December 2018
- Lottery Results - 7th December 2018
- Lottery Results - 30th November 2018
- Lottery Results - 23rd November 2018
- Lottery Results - 16th November 2018
- Lottery Results - 9th November 2018
- Lottery Results - 2nd November 2018
- Kirkwood Hospice Lottery Membership Form
- Terms and Conditions
- Complaints and Disputes
Need clinical advice?
Call our advice line on: