Name: Reindeer Run
Dash in to the festive season with your very own Reindeer Run! This November and December we would love for as many groups, schools and nurseries to join us for our first Reindeer Run to raise funds for Kirkwood.
Gather your little ones together to join Kirkwood’s very first Reindeer Run.
Taking part is a great way to get in to the festive spirit! Not only will you have lots of fun, you will also be supporting your local hospice.
All you need to do is set the date, choose your venue and course, and we will do the rest! We can provide you with:
- Reindeer nose and antlers for every child taking part
- Sponsorship forms
- A certificate of thanks for each child
- Free loan of a Santa suit for a member of your team to wear as they round up your herd of reindeers during the event (Loan of Santa suits are subject to availability - book early to avoid missing out!)
- We would be delighted to visit your group or school to speak to the children about the difference their support will make to their local hospice this Christmas
- Opportunity for a large cheque presentation with the children after your event
So what are you waiting for? Get your antlers and shiny red noses ready for Kirkwood’s first Reindeer Run this Christmas!
Want to get involved? Simply enter your details below.
If you would like to speak to someone for more information, please call our Fundraising Team on: 01484 557911
Need clinical advice?
Call our advice line on: