Kirkwood Hospice provides specialist care, free of charge, to adults in Kirklees with advanced, progressive illnesses at any time from diagnosis to the end of life, respecting their individual needs and wishes. Care and support is also provided for their family members, friends and carers, both during the illness and after death. Through education, training and partnership with others, the Hospice improves care for everyone affected by a life-limiting illness.
Our vision is a world where:
- People with life limiting illnesses, and those who care for them, have free access to the best possible care when they need it
- Everyone works together to ensure these people feel supported to live the best quality of life they can
Patients, Families and Carers are the focus of everything we do. Our values are what we live and work by. We are:
- Respectful and Inclusive
- Passionate and Determined
- Open and Honest
- Kind and Compassionate
- We strive for Quality and Excellence
- To provide the best quality of care and quality of life for our patients
- To extend our reach
- To develop resources and use them wisely
Find out more
If you would like more information about our Mission, Vision and Values, click here to view our Strategic Plan: Let that Moment Be Now.
Need clinical advice?
Call our advice line on: